A distinguished Personality
Princess Maja von Hohenzollern is the internationally most famous member of the royal family of Hohenzollern. The House of Hohenzollern/ Prussia is one of the oldest and most important noble families in Europe and represented the former Emperor of Germany.
Princess Maja von Hohenzollern is a modern designer for interior, furniture, bathroom, home deco, children and lifestyle products. She developed innovative product ideas for consumer products. Under her licensed brand “Maja Prinzessin von Hohenzollern” she has been designing various collections for 16 years, which are internationally represented in 75 countries. For her design Princes Maja von Hohenzollern was awarded the “Powerhouse Global Award 2020 Designer of the year” and the “ASIA DESIGN AWARD GOLD” as best designer in Shanghai/ China. As an innovative designer Princess Maja von Hohenzollern has designed e.g. the world’s first carriage wardrobe for children’s rooms, created the world’s first vegan carpet collection and just now she launched her Royal Bath Collection for bathroom fittings & accessories, it is the first PETA -APPROVED-VEGAN certified sanitary collection on the market.
The license will be successively extended by further product lines.
Princess Maja von Hohenzollern is also a committed animal welfare activist and lives with 12 dogs and 8 cats, all of whom she has rescued and adopted from the streets or from killing stations. . For her worldwide social commitment Princess Maja von Hohenzollern has been honored with several important international awards.
Maja von Hohenzollern has been a vegan for many years and attaches great importance to products that are free from animal suffering. She is an expert and speaker for sustainability and vegan product development.
– Ambassador for animal welfare
– PETA supporter
Decorations / Honours:
-“Designer of the year -Powerhouse Global Award 2020”
– “PETA Compassionate Award” 2019
– Honorable Member of EDUXANIMA 2018
.- PAWU speedwell Animal Welfare 2016
– “ASIA DESIGN AWARD” Shanghai/ China 2015
– highest award of the City of Kiev (Ukraine)
– “Shining World Heroine Award” 2011 (USA)
– bearer of the “Aachener Tierschutzmedaille” 2010
(“Aachen Welfare Medal”) (Germany)
– “Freedom of Kenmare” (Ireland)
– bearer of the “Europäischen Tierschutzpreises” 2009 (Germany)
(“European Welfare Award for animal protection”)
– Receipt of the “Seal of Approval – Sponsors of the good (Germany)
purposes “of the Action “Ein Platz an der Sonne” by AR Fernsehlotterie
– bearer of the award “National and international Thailand-friend ” (Thailand)
– awarded with the russian decoration” “Mäzenat des
Jahrunderts” ( “patron of the century “) ( Russia)
– awarded with the russian decoration “Zar Peter der Große”
(“Tsar Peter the Great “) (Russia)
– awarded the russian decoration “Pilar” (Russia)
– godmother of the “MS Swiss Miss Ruby”/ shipping Scylla Tours.
– Co-author of “The Siamese pot fairy tale”
Rosa Montis Publisher benefit children(V1)s projects in Thailand
– wrote the preface to the book “Jockel und Marlene bekommen
Nachwuchs”, Rosamonti Verlag (Publisher), part of the
proceeds benefit Animal welfare projects of the ETN e.V.